Human Resources Manager
Ovation Benefits Group is a growing employee benefits agency in the Farmington area. We are New England's leading employee benefit firm. We specialize in this dynamic field, serving over 300 organizations ranging in size from two to more than 10,000 employees.
This position is responsible for leadership, advice and support in all human resources functions for all levels of the organization, such as, but not limited to; recruitment, orientation, compensation and benefits, rewards and recognition, training and development, organizational policies and procedures, state/ federal regulations and laws, labor and employee relations, communications, and HRIS data management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Advise senior leaders and managers on promoting employee engagement, team development, and organization effectiveness.
- Work in partnership with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals and drive results.
- Responsible for effective execution of all Human resources processes, including Performance Management, salary planning, benefit administration and leadership development.
- Maintain staffing level, incorporating talent into the organization and improve bench strength.
- Counsel employees on performance, career planning, work/life balance and other topics.
- Advise managers on compensation-related decisions to ensure competitiveness and internal equity.
- Support managers in developing and communicating challenging performance management situations.
- 6-10 years of progressively increasing responsibility in HR
- Demonstrated experience working with Senior Executives, influencing HR practices effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proficient with skills leading change through organization
- Excellent business judgment
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills
- BA/BS Degree required
If you'd like to submit your resume for consideration, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Ovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer