For the love of community.
Here at Ovation we feel strongly about being an active member of the communities around us. Contributing to charitable events is part of the fabric of who we are. Below are some of the organizations and charitable events we have made a commitment to be a part of:
- Annual Mayor Charity Golf Tournament - Stratford
- Babe Ruth League of Simsbury
- Beekley Golf Tournament
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Bristol Sports Hall of Fame
- Church Homes/Avery Heights Annual Golf Tournament
- CT Breast Health Initiative - Annual Race in the Park
- CT Junior Republic Golf Tournament
- Daniel J. Griffin Memorial Foundation
- Hartford Foodshare
- Holiday Collection for Families in Need
- Horace Mann Educational Associates
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Klingberg Family Centers
- McLean Golf Tournament
- Mental Health Association of CT - 100th Year Celebration
- New Britain Lions Annual Golf Tournament
- Seabury Retirement Golf Tournament
- Summer Toy Drive for CCMC
- Thanksgiving Dinner Collection for Families in Need
- United Way
Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to stay informed about our participation within our community.
Ovation's Bob Marino with Klingberg Board Trustee Kathy Foley Kukowski and Klingberg President Dr. Steven Girelli.
Ovation was proud to recently present HMEA with a check for $2,500 to help sponsor the organization's 10th Annual Independence 5K Walk/Run. HMEA provides support for children with disabilities and their families. Pictured from left to right is Loranna McDonnell (Ovation), Mike Maloney (HMEA) and Pia Brown (Ovation).